Thursday, August 20, 2009

NICOLE BLUES & NEWS (AUG. 13)


Email not displaying correctly? View in browser Instant Unsubscribe. Report Spam to ReverbNation.
Nicole Fournier
Tour Announcement
SHOW SCHEDULE
Fraternal Order of Eagles Lodge Dallas, TX Sat Aug 15 09 08:00 PM
Lota's Goat Dallas, TX Sat Aug 15 09 09:30 PM
Pflugerville Music in the Park Pflugerville, TX Fri Aug 21 09 07:00 PM
The Lyre's Club Port Angeles, WA Fri Sep 04 09 08:00 PM
The Barrel Tavern Burien, WA Sat Sep 05 09 08:00 PM
Private Party Your House, WA Sun Sep 06 09 08:00 PM
The Imperial Dragon Tacoma, WA Thu Sep 10 09 06:00 PM
Raging River Jam Fall City, WA Sun Sep 13 09 08:00 PM
The Denton Blues Festival Denton, TX Sat Sep 19 09 12:00 AM
Forever Free Benefit Biker Rally Lone Oak, TX Sat Sep 19 09 01:00 PM
Lota's Goat Dallas, TX Fri Sep 25 09 09:30 PM
EAST TEXAS CHOPPERS Terrell, TX Sat Oct 03 09 11:00 AM
Key's Lounge Fort Worth, TX Sat Oct 10 09 09:00 PM
Lota's Goat Dallas, TX Fri Oct 23 09 09:30 PM
Lota's Goat Dallas, TX Sat Nov 07 09 09:30 PM
> See More / Details

Hey everybody... Just a quicky this time...

I'll be performing a double header this Sat.

First is the Blues 'n' BBQ Starting at 11am @ The Fraternal Order of Eagles Lodge in Dallas. Yours truly will perform between 4 & 5 pm with 10 other bands through out the day. 100% of proceeds will be donated to The Children's Cancer Fund. $10.00 donation at the door. PLEASE come out and support this show, it is important that we give to those who need our help. (see all details of show @ www.nicoleblues.com).

Sat. evening I'll be performing @ The Goat (also in Dallas). we start @ 10pm & I'm going to do my best to drag some/all performers w to the Goat so we can keep the party going into the night/morning 2pm... weeeeeeeeeeee I REALLY LOVE PERFORMING AT THE GOAT. Should be a great evening & I'll have something to prove.... my son will be in town and I want to make him (even more ) proud of his mama. So come out and listen to me, Tom Chaney & Kenny "Big Head" Chavez playin out little hearts out and meet my boy. He'll be the good lookin youngster with a big smile on his face. Can you tell I am excited he is in town? Show him a good time and I reckon he will STAY!!!!...

OK.. I did say a quicky. You can view all other dates included in this email @ my new and revised (hey wow) myspace page... Thanks Shon B... you Rock Go to www.nicoleblues.com which will now send you directly to MYSPACE

See ya so you web footed Washintonians... weeeeeeeeeeeee


ReverbNation Artist Website Facebook

WIDGETS (Put my stuff on your web pages and blogs!)



www.nicoleblues.com


------------------------------------------------

No comments: