Thursday, October 23, 2008

SHAWN BRUSH @ WHISTLING WALRUS (HAMILTON, ON) - FRI., OCT. 24


Hi, everyone. I hope all is well in your world. My birthday party was fun and I had a good time. Thanks to all that could make it out. Thank you to all those that sent me birthday wishes, cards, etc...

The best thing I got this year was a 3/4-size Telecaster guitar from my friend, Radar. One of the coolest gifts I think I have ever had in my life !!

Now that the party is over and we fight the battle of the bulge from Thanksgiving, it's time to get out of the house and into a nice pub for some music.

I will be at the Whistling Walrus this Friday evening (Oct. 24) performing a few solo sets of my classic hits. Start time is 9:30 pm and the pub is easy to get to.

www.whistlingwalrus.ca


www.shawnbrush.com


-----------------------------------------------

No comments: