Sunday, April 27, 2008

(LUKE) MULHOLLAND NEWSLETTER, NO. 1, APRIL 2008


It has been a busy and productive year so far for me. This past fall, I was fortunate enough to gain admittance to the renowned Berklee Music College in Boston (www.berklee.edu) to pursue an advanced musical education. I focused the fall term on my studies in basic music, arts and guitar.

After scoring well on my exams, winter semester I started to specialize on a degree in songwriting and I began the difficult task of re-forming my band, Mulholland Drive, with Boston-based players. After a couple months, I was able to assemble a tight, musically talented group with bass player Chris Murphy, drummer and former Berklee student Jayme Tardiff and rounded out by keyboardist Eli Winderman.

After several months holed up in Boston's Jam Spot, we have emerged tight and ready to go with setlists of my songs that traverse my rock, pop-rock and blues-rock originals and, of course, some favorite Mulholland Drive originals.

In March of this year, I was very fortunate to be signed by well-known Boston booking agent Alex Ross of Supreme Entertainment Artists and Venue Promotions Management, and Jon Bergen of Bender Music Group, out of Phoenix Arizona.

With solid players and management team, we will look to play throughout the Northeast this spring. To view specific club and tour dates, please visit my website at www.lukemulholland.com and sign up as a friend and send your friends to www.myspace.com/lukemulhollandmusic.

We look for exciting things for this spring and summer, SO, STAY TUNED!.....and TURN IT UP!!
Cheers!


Luke Mulholland


---------------------------------------------

No comments: