Friday, July 27, 2007

ROB TOGNONI - FREE MP3 FROM CAPITAL WAH CD

Hi, All.

I hope the summer is treating you well...it's raining here in Aachen, but hopefully that will clear up soon!

There is a free MP3 from the Capital Wah CD - "Shoot To Kill" - to those who do not [yet] have the CD. I hope you enjoy it! You will find it on the music page:

www.robtognoni.com/music.htm

On my quest to make my music as available as possible, I have made 3 CDs available for the best deal & shipping rates possible. You can check it out by heading here:

www.robtognoni.com/order_form.htm

I'll now leave you now in peace to enjoy the rest of the summer! :-)

Take care.

Kind Regards,

Rob

www.robtognoni.com

Endorsee of:

www.behringer.com
www.bugera-amps.com
www.sign-guitars.de
www.soundfoundation.de

No comments: