Wednesday, January 28, 2009

RESEARCH STUDY ON WOMEN WITH EPILEPSY


January 25, 2009

Research Study on Women With Epilepsy

Hello.

I am a 2nd year medical student at the University of Toronto . I am doing a research project on adult women with epilepsy in collaboration with Epilepsy Ontario and the Executive Direction Ms. Dianna Findlay. The study also has ethics approval from the University of Toronto Research Ethics Board . I have been receiving responses from all over Ontario , but none so far from the Ottawa region, which is quite upsetting to me (as I am originally from Manotick). I was wondering if you were interested in participating in our study. I have been recruiting participants through an advertisement, it can be viewed on Epilepsy Ontario 's main page (www.seizures.ca). I will be sharing the data with all epilepsy organizations that are interested, and all the data on participants will be kept completely confidential and private. Dr. Taufik Valiante a neurosurgeon at Toronto Western Hospital is also co-supervising the project and he has donated an iPod to the study which will be used in a draw for all participants.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Sincerely,


Tarek Abd El Halim, Hon. B.Sc.
MD Candidate 2011
University of Toronto
Cell: (647)-669-6243

Email: tarek.abdelhalim@gmail.com


[Message forwarded from www.EpilepsyOttawa.ca]


----------------------------------------------------

No comments: