Friday, September 03, 2010

CHIARELLI MUSIC DOC TO SCREEN AT EDMONTON INT'L FILM FEST - OCT. 1


Hey, everybody…things have been really hopping with our musical documentary, ‘Music From The Big House’ (filmed at the Louisiana State Pen, aka Angola Prison). Thanks, everyone, for your support and good wishes.

The screenings in NYC and LA for DocuWeeks earlier this month were a success!…people loving the movie and moved by the story…I met some wonderful folks in the Big Apple… What’s next? …well, I’m excited to announce that the film will be featured at the Edmonton International Film Festival on October 1st! I hope those of you in the Edmonton area come by to see the movie and say ‘Hello’ to me afterwards!

Also I’m looking forward to playing in my hometown - Hamilton, Ontario… two shows ..! Friday, Sept. 10, and Saturday, Sept. 11, at The Pearl Company.. check out this wonderfully intimate place - www.thepearlcompany.ca.

Then on September 18 my yearly concert at Hugh’s Room in Toronto …if you are thinking of coming down to these concerts, make reservations now! www.hughsroom.com

Thank you for listening… ‘til soon…rita


www.ritachiarelli.com


--------------------------------------------------

No comments: