Sunday, December 28, 2014

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM RYAN LAIRD







I hope that you have a very memorable and special holiday season with your family and friends this year!  

I would like to take this time to THANK YOU for your support. Without your support, it would not have been possible to create my new album, entitled, "Bigger Than That", set for release in the Spring of 2015. You are the true reason behind the music. 
If you would like to stay in touch with the latest from all my tours and music, please LIKE the Facebook Page:
 www.facebook.com/RyanLairdOfficial
And/Or: Follow me on Twitter: @RyanLaird
I am very pleased to be apart of an amazing campaign for Bullying Prevention & Youth Empowerment, called BiggerThanThat!
It is through this campaign that I am honoured to help change the life of a child. BiggerThanThat! works firsthand towards bullying awareness, prevention and igniting change. 
It is very near and dear to my heart that our youth feel that they can achieve their dreams and not succumb to negative influences that surround them.
If you are interested in more information or in helping this amazing cause, please visit: www.BiggerThanThat.org
Together, we can all be "Bigger Than That!" and rise above bullying. 
All my best over the holiday season, 
Ryan Laird
more Visit my NEW site here!

No comments: