Friday, June 06, 2008

ROB TOGNONI - CD PURCHASING
Hi, All.
I hope life is treating you well!
I've had many emails in regards to buying my CDs online. Unfortunately my older CDs via the Provogue label in Holland are probably no longer available or at least difficult to obtain. I've seen some ridiculous prices of old CDs of mine asked for by some cyber stores. If you are interested in the older CDs (Stones & Colours, Headstrong, Live At The Twilight, Monkeygrinder), you are best contacting Provogue directly to see what they actually have. You can do so by email at: mail@mascotrecords.com.
In regards to the last 4 CDs I have recorded (Capital Wah, Ironyard, Shakin' The Devil's Hand, Retro Shakin'), they are now available for a short time directly from my site. The reason the time is aways "limited" is because I post them off myself and time can be my biggest enemy. I do most of the organising of the band personally, which can run me a bit ragged at times. Also, personal stocks of my CDs are in small numbers, so sometimes I simply run out of them.
Anyway, you can view them at: http://www.robtognoni.com/music.htm.
I return to Australia at the end of July to start recording my 9th CD in August. I haven't got a clue what it will be!!...as per normal with myself, I don't have any songs until I start to record them. Hopefully I will have it completed in time for next year's touring. In October this year, I will be back in Europe and elsewhere in the UK for approximately 3 weeks to play some more dates. They can be viewed at http://www.robtognoni.com/tour_08.htm.
Also in October, my new label, Music Avenue, will be releasing Ironyard worldwide. They will also be distributing it, as well as Capital Wah, in Australia via Planet/MGM, which is a very, very good distributor.
Ok, that's the heads-up for now, so take care...
Kind Regards.
Rob
Music
PUBLICITY:
Nicole Werner
Waldstraße 14D-63165
Mühlheim
Germany
Phone: +49 [0] 6108 79 65 46
Fax: +49 [0] 6108 79 65 47
Mobile: +49 [0] 173 362 0124
SPONSORS:
------------------------------------------------

No comments: