Friday, February 05, 2010

LEEANNE GOOSE WANTS NEW SONG IN NATIONAL ABORIGINAL TOP 30


Howdy, ya'll!!

I need your help again to send emails to get my new song, "You're No Damn Good", on the National Aboriginal Top 30. Send an email to: countdown@ncifm.com with the following (or a similar message):

Please play "You're No Damn Good" by Leanne Goose on your show!
The song is for all the fine ladies out there who've been done wrong by some fool.

Thanks so much to you all!.

I am heading off to Vancouver for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games February 14th - 24th. I am so excited to get out there and sing my heart out for the world. I am so blessed to have been given this opportunity to showcase, and you can bet I'll be singing loud and proud.

I am also working on my spring and summer Performance calendar with the band, so if you need a band or want community workshops, send me an email. Hoping to be out your way sometime soon. If you are around these parts, please come to a show or send a friend!


19 Feb 2010 18:00
Olympic Medal Ceremonies - NWT Performers Group and Theory of a Deadman Vancouver, British Columbia
19 Feb 2010 21:30
Four Host First Nations Pavillion Vancouver, British Columbia
23 Feb 2010 23:45
Talking Stick Festival Vancouver, British Columbia
25 Feb 2010 20:00
2010 Winter Olympics - Feb 14 to 24th Vancouver, British Columbia
5 Mar 2010 20:00
Rockin Country Rhythm & Blues Night with Mykal Gambull Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
21 Jun 2010 20:00
National Aboriginal Day Iqaluit, Nunavut
22 Jun 2010 20:00
Alianait Festival Opening Night! Iqaluit, Nunavut


Love you all long time!


LeanneGoose


------------------------------------------------

No comments: