Friday, May 06, 2011

OTTAWA "WEEKEND TO END WOMEN'S CANCER" - JUNE 4 & 5


Hi, everyone.

For those of you who supported me in previous walks - A BIG THANK YOU.

For those of you who did not know - I am a breast cancer survivor and I am celebrating my 10th year of being cancer-free. And it is for this reason that I have again registered for this worthy walk on June 4th and 5th - The WEEKEND TO END WOMEN'S CANCERS.

This year I am participating in the weekend to end women's cancer, not as a walker but as a crew member. This year I wanted to see how the weekend is organized and how hard the volunteers work. I hope to get a better appreciation of what work goes into organizing something of this magnitude.

This will be my fifth year participating in this wonderful weekend. I am asking you to continue supporting me.

Here is my web page, where you can print out and mail a donation form to the Ottawa Regional Cancer Foundation:

http://www.endcancer.ca/site/TR/Events/Ottawa2011?JServSessionIda004=h3lasvak61.app229d&px=1938635&pg=personal&fr_id=1450

Together let’s get rid of all female cancers and find a cure!

I thank you in advance for supporting my cause.

Joanne Chartrand - Breast Cancer Survivor


---------------------------------------------

No comments: