Sunday, October 09, 2011

ADAM COHEN (SON OF LEONARD) RELEASES LIKE A MAN CD (ON SONY)



Like a Man - out now!

Hello!

I'm excited to let you know my new album, Like A Man, is now available in stores on CD and download.

This album is very special for me - I’d never worked so fast, so boldly, so excitedly in a studio. I almost feel now as though I’d been hypnotized and charmed into a new way of working that was painless and joyous, where before it had been rather stressful. The result is an album that’s honest and true. I reached a personal target; this album is a benchmark for me, and I hope you enjoy it.

You can buy your copy today at the following retailers:

UK - Amazon | iTunes | Play | hmv
Canada - Amazon | iTunes | hmv | Chapters Indigo
World - iTunes | Cooking Vinyl

Album sampler on YouTube


You can check out a sample of every track on the album on my YouTube channel. Head over to AdamCohenTV now and let me know what your favourite track is in the comments, on my Facebook profile, or via Twitter - I'd love to know what you think!

UK Press on Like A Man

The UK press have been raving about Like A Man - here are a few choice quotes:

Like A Man is a little beauty, a perfectly turned collection of measured, poetic, introspective, funny, philosophical and deeply romantic songs exploring what it means to be a man in love” - DAILY TELEGRAPH

“The understated acoustic-based album has that confessional vibe of Len’s early classics…and dad has even described "What Other Guy" and the title track as world-class love songs. Who am I to disagree?” - THE SUN

“Cohen Junior’s best work to date.” - MOJO

Tour now on sale!

I'm hitting the road in the next few months, from Toronto to Tel Aviv and many places in between! Check out my website or Facebook page to see if I'm heading to your town.

Till next time,

Adam



Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc., 150 Ferrand Drive, Ste. 300, Toronto, ON, M3C 3E5.

Copyright © 2011 Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc. All rights reserved.




-------------------------------------------------------

No comments: