Friday, July 06, 2012

BENEFIT FOR MATHEW FINES @ THE RED DOG (PETERBOROUGH) - JULY 15






July 15! The Big Benefit for my brother, Mathew Fines, has just been posted by the Red Dog Tavern in Peterborough, ON! Everybody wants to play to help him out, as he recovers from surgery to fight colon cancer, and the list is growing. I wasn't responsible for putting together the matinee (3-6:30) that will be predominantly bluegrass and country, but those musicians are lined up and I'll be posting them early next week. Meanwhile the evening performance (7-midnight) will consist of Washboard Hank, Cris Cuddy, Bobby Watson, Burgess Shale, Rick and Gaillie, Apex, Meteor Empire (with Mat's son, Erik!)... Of course I will be playing with lots of friends.. the list is huge, I'll leak more names next week... Contact me directly if you want to help at the event....


Rick

www.rickfines.com



---------------------------------------------------------------


No comments: