Tuesday, May 29, 2012

UK GUITARIST CHRIS ADAMS - NEVIS RADIO/DYNAMIK RECORDS/NEW WEBSITE




I have had a busy April and May and firstly want to thank Nevis Radio for the opportunity to play at their Band Aid gig in Fort William, Scotland, where I'm currently residing.  It was a good gig and good things have come of it.

Since then I have some good things developing for the local area, one of which is a play bus scheme.  We are going to fit an ex-BBC courtesy bus with a recording studio and go out into the local community to offer music production training to people in the Fort William area.  The scheme has been well received by local decision-makers and is well on the way.

Now that Tree Records and I have gone our separate ways, I have been signed by a new label called DyNaMik Records, which is based in Southern Ireland.  DyNaMik has now created a new website for me (see the link below), with some top-notch publicity.  I am looking forward to working with DyNaMik and producing material for a new album in the near future.

As well, I have sent a 5-track EP to distributors.  The tracks are what I did with Tree Records' Javier Ballester on the Vladimir Vysotsky project.  The EP will arrive in stores in a couple of weeks.  Details and the tracks can be heard here:

www.xarnia.com/Releases/chris-adams-vladimir-vysotsky-war-songs


I have formed a band from musicians in my local area, and the live performance situation, including tentative bookings at some really cool festivals, is now on my agenda.  Rehearsals are starting very soon, now that I am back from the family holiday in Corfu.  Perhaps we will soon be visiting a town near you...we are up for requests.

Stay tuned for more great news at my new website:

www.chrisadamsofficial.co.uk

That's all for now, folks...


Chris Adams


------------------------------------------------------

No comments: