Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dave Rave to Release In the Blue of My Dreams CD

Hey, everybody.

I just wanted to remind you to circle your calendar with some of my upcoming shows including the CD Release party at the D Lounge on June 20th. I’m very excited about this show, this being my New York City release party for my new album with Mark McCarron, In the Blue of My Dreams. We will have a full woodwind quartet with cello and string bass all conducted superbly by Mr. Mark McCarron himself and possibly some special surprise vocalists.

And don’t forget this weekend I’m in Chester, CT, with Lauren Agnelli and other special guests. More details are below:

June 9 - BENEFIT FOR THE CHESTER LIBRARY

THE OLD CHESTER MEETING HOUSE

4 Liberty Street Chester, CT 06412

6-9 p.m.

Dave Rave & Lauren Agnelli with Ira Sakolsky, Dave Brush, and Rodney Maxwell, Clan Rutherglen, Paul Neri, Lisa Rich & Friends, Eric & Sandra Lauren Lichter

June 20

CD Release of Dave Rave and Mark McCarron's brand new effort, In The Blue Of My Dreams

D Lounge

Doors at 7 pm

Show at 7:30

101 East 15th Street, Basement Level
New York, NY 10003 (p)212-375-1110

info@dloungenyc.com

www.dloungenyc.com

Check out my site for more shows that I’m playing at www.dave-rave.com.

Hope to see you soon. It’s gonna be a fun summer.

Raver

No comments: