Monday, February 16, 2009

AISHA TAYLOR - COMEDY SPECIAL AND EXCLUSIVE MUSIC VIDEO



Just tooting my daughter's horn. Tune in, or purchase her one hour comedy special, airing this coming Saturday, on Comedy Central. See below.

Sincerely,

Robin Gregory

From: Aisha Tyler <aishat@ix.netcom.com>
Date: February 13, 2009 10:08:47 AM PST
Subject: Aisha Tyler Comedy Special and Exclusive Music Video!!!
Greetings, beloved friends, colleagues, and everyone I have ever worked with or corresponded with via email!!
I will make this quick so as to minimize the annoyance factor.
I have a comedy special airing one week from tomorrow.
"AISHA TYLER IS LIT: LIVE AT THE FILLMORE" airs Saturday, February 21, at 11 pm. on Comedy Central.

This is my production company's first full-fledged endeavor and I am insanely proud of it. It was a labor of love of more than a year. The more people that watch it, the better chance it has of airing multiple times. So I am encouraging everyone I know or have ever known, made acquaintances with, or brushed up against in an elevator to check it out. I would be super grateful if you tuned in (or DVR'ed it), and also, if you passed it on to any friends, family, or brief acquaintances you may have made in your illustrious lifetimes.
Please be aware this a grown-up show, appropriate for adults aged 18+! Put the kids to bed, pour a glass of wine, and enjoy! Here is the Comedy Central lineup for Saturday, February 21:

Also, as a special bonus, click below to view the exclusive music video from the special. I wrote, performed, directed and starred in it. It is an homage to San Francisco, and insanely hilarious, in my humblest of opinions (hah!).

If you like it, please email it to your friends, embed it on myspace, post it on facebook, tweet it on twitter, forward it to everyone you know. We want this baby to go viral!

And if we haven't spoken in a while, come say hi on Facebook, Twitter or Myspace. I'd love to reconnect! I am deeply grateful for all of your support over lo these many years. Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Aisha
-------------------------------------------------

No comments: