Tuesday, February 24, 2009

REV DEB'S "FARSIDE CHAT" - VOL. 1, NO. 1 - FEBRUARY 2009

First Ever!!!

Monthly Bulletin Healing Source

Welcome to the Nebula: So much exciting news, where to begin? How about welcome, friends, blues family and associates, to the first ever Rev Deb's "Farside Chat" newsletter, which I hope will become a welcome tool for health and transformation in our lives.

During my well deserved respite from the daily Blues grind at the WBS, I've been studying the latest literature on the nature of the universe. I've been honing my talents -- and getting amazing results -- in the healing arts. I am proud of mastering powerful tricks-of-the-trade developed by mystical healing artisans of bygone days. I've also completed advanced classes on leading edge "consciousness technology" presented by Matrix Energetics.

In addition to learning these very interesting techniques for promoting powerful change, I am also an ordained minister and want to remind you that my services are available for special ceremonies, including weddings and memorials. I would delight in creating a lovely spiritual ceremony brimming with peace and dignity, perfectly tailored for even the most notorious of low-down, blues musicians -- or their kin.

Still trying to find my niche, I'd like to create a stable healing practice bringing all this wonderful
information to the community in easy to digest bits. Won't you please consider sampling a little taste of this ancient/cutting-edge technology in an easy and comfortable setting? Like your place? Imagine inviting an intimate group of friends together for snacks and an entertaining but highly productive introduction to the fantastic healing world available to you and me. Very few remain unimpressed. Most individuals immediately experience tingling, warmth, and a nurturing state of calm. Many report relief from irritating chronic conditions, while others, spontaneous healing of new and old injuries in addition to long-term, subtle benefits to their feeling of well being and quality of life.

The mystical techniques I am working with have unlimited potential. Our session together could prove more valuable than you imagine, especially if you have been longing for tangible proof of your spiritual dimension. I am anxious to demonstrate, and anticipate hearing your version of the benefits you experience through our interaction. We can share it in the next Rev Deb's Farside Chat!

I'd like to introduce this new material to you in a small group, coffee/cocktail setting, but I am also available to meet in other settings. Sensible, reasonable pricing, truly wacky, amazing cures you never would have figured -- try something totally out-of-the-box -- get results! Learn to cope with your difficult issues using proven methods your momma never taught you. C'mon, it'll be fun.

Love to you,


Rev Deb
Deb@revdeb.com



--------------------------------------------------

No comments: