Thursday, April 12, 2007

Frankye Kelly @ Larkspur Cafe Theatre, Marin County, CA - April 14/07

Hello, Friends and Family.

I hope this message finds you in good health and good spirits. I am excited about a wonderful venue in Larkspur called the "Larkspur Cafe Theatre. I will be in concert there next Saturday beginning at 8:00 PM. It is considered one of Marin County's premier listening rooms and a performer's paradise.

Please go to their website www.larkspurcafetheatre.com and click on the show information line. There is also a dinner menu available. The venue is a small intimate one, so I suggest that you purchase your tickets and make your dinner reservations in advance.

I would so appreciate your presence at this venue. As always, I thank you for your continued support and I will see you next Saturday.

Peace and love,

Frankye

www.frankyekelly.com

No comments: