Thursday, May 07, 2009

NICOLE FOURNIER NEWSLETTER (MAY 2009)



Nicole Fournier
Fate, TX | Blues
Members: Nicole Fournier


Hey Everyone,


This is your (way overdue) Nicole News..

I've had some really great gigs of late. I went to Russia in March. What a blast & they took really good care of me. I hope to be going back in 2010.

For all you music lovers in the Austin Texas area, we will be at Saxon Pub 5-7.. yeah.. short notice.. my bad. We are performing the "Happy Hour" set from 6 to 7:30. This is my first gig in Austin and I am very excited about it so please come out. I'll also be performing at Shananagans in the Austin area on Friday.

Next I'm off to perform for all you Hawaii music lovers. This trip is going to be soooooooooo much fun. I have the real honor of performing ALL dates with Colin John. Colin is a monster guitar player/singer and a great guy to boot and has a fantastic rhythm section . Colin and I will also be doing a few duo shows as well. There have been a few changes to the venues we are performing in Hawaii, please take a look at my web page prior to coming out to the show as my page has yet to be updated. I hope to update it by this coming Monday as the info becomes available to me. Thanks for your patience on this.

A little surprise just developed, Ritzville Blues Festival in Washington has invited me to perform this year on July 11th.

Lot's of great gigs right around the corner, so go to the web page www.nicoleblues.com and find one near you.

Ok.. See ya out there in Never Never Land


UPCOMING SHOWS

Saxon Pub Austin, TX Thu May 07 09 06:00 AM
Shananagans Austin, TX Fri May 08 09 09:30 AM
Korner Pocket Kealakekua, HI Fri May 22 09 09:00 PM
Akebono Theater Pahoa, HI Sat May 23 09 08:00 PM
Luke's Place Hawi, HI Fri May 29 09 08:00 PM
Kona Brew Pub Kailua-Kona, HI Sat May 30 09 08:00 PM
Lota's Goat Dallas, TX Sat Jun 06 09 10:00 PM
The Roadhouse Round Rock, TX Fri Jun 12 09 08:00 PM
The Track Sports Grille Rowlett, TX Sat Jun 13 09 08:00 PM
Dallas City Arts Festival Dallas, TX Sun Jun 14 09 02:00 PM
> See More / Details


Physical inquires can be sent to: PO Box 542, Fate, TX, 75132, US

Powered by FanReach Pro



www.nicoleblues.com

----------------------------------------------------

No comments: