Thursday, August 30, 2007

MICHAEL PICKETT - UPCOMING GIGS FOR SEPTEMBER 2007
Hi!
I know. I know. My silence has been deafening. Things have been percolating slowly and steadily here. Michael has been writing in preparation for his next recording and we'll soon hit the road for New England in September. But before we go, here's what's happening:
September 7 (6pm)
Southside Shuffle Festival - Port Credit, ON (www.southsideshuffle.com)
Sick Kids South Stage (Acoustic)
September 13 to 30
New England Tour - See the Gig Page at www.michaelpickett.com for details.
Michael always enjoys seeing familiar faces at the gigs, so please come out and introduce yourself. That kind of support is priceless.
Cheers,
Louise
Mother Earth Management
PO Box 501
3364 Keele Street
Toronto, ON Canada
[Note: The late August dates were removed from the gigs listing, as I was too much of a slowpoke to get them posted up in time - my apologies, Louise and Michael - DD.]

No comments: