Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ROB TOGNONI - CDs TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE WHILE ON TOUR
Hi, All!
I hope everything is going well. This a short message to let you know I will be ceasing CDs sales at my site on September 20th. This I because I handle all shipping & sales myself here, while I am in Germany, and as I head off on tour on Sept. 24th, shipping times will be too unreliable on my behalf. When I head back to Australia in early November, I don't take CD stock with me, so I won't be able to do anything until I return to Europe late February....hopefully (if inspiration hits) with a new CD!
I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming UK tour as well as the German & Polish dates...then looking forward to Christmas at home on the beach in Queensland!!!!
Life's a beach..isn't it? Anyway, take care!
Kind Regards,
Rob

No comments: