Friday, October 05, 2007

FRANKYE KELLY @ BAY AREA CHRISTIAN CONNECTION - OCT. 5/07

I would love the pleasure of your company at my concert this Friday, October 5, 2007, right here in Oakland [CA]. The concert series began August 24,2007 with the very talented Khalil Shaheed and his group. It will conclude on November 16, 2007. I have the honor of being the only female performer.

The location is the Bay Area Christian Connection
810 Clay Street, corner of 8th and Clay
Oakland, CA 94607
There are lots of restaurants and plenty of parking in the area.

The name of the concert series is entitled "Bless The Kats". Performing with me will be:

On piano - Glen Person
On Bass - Mike Bacile
On Drums - Marlon Green
On Woodwinds - Charles McNeal

I am also very honored to have the wonderful multi artist Avotcja as my special guest.

The concert begins at 8:10 PM and ends at 10:45 PM with a 20 minute break. I will be singing jazz and blues with some surprises. The tickets are $10.00 at the door. If you want to reserve a seat(s) or need more information, please call (510) 275-9178.

Please listen to KPFA 94.1 FM at 10 AM on Wednesday morning and to KPOO 89.5 FM on Friday at 1 PM for more details on the concert.

I hope to see you there. Please go to my website www.frankyekelly.com for more information on upcoming concerts.

Peace and Love,


Frankye

No comments: