Tuesday, July 29, 2008

REWARD OFFERED FOR STOLEN BASS GUITAR

Hi, friends.

I'm trying to get this out to as many musicians in the Toronto area as possible...your help would be extremely appreciated. On Wednesday, July 16th, 2008, my beautiful bass was taken from the College and Dovercourt area. Not only was this bass exquisitely made, and one of a kind, but after having it stolen, I realize how much of a soulmate it was for me. I'm including a few pictures of the bass (see below). The good news is that it is literally one-of-a-kind, so if you see a bass that looks even remotely like this one, it's my bass - a 6-string, Dingwall with fanned frets and a gorgeous maple finish.

Of course there is a reward for information ending in the return of the bass. So I'm asking for your help in 2 small ways: - Forward this message to everyone you know in the Greater Toronto Area music community (or beyond). If we have every musician in the GTA knowing what my bass looks like, there's nowhere to hide with this thing, except to ship it far away. Please keep an eye out for it. As I said, this bass is one-of-a-kind.

If you see someone playing it, or even see a black soft bass case that says 'Dingwall' in gold on the back (and it's not being carried by a select few bass-playing heavies that we all know already), let me know immediately, either by email [see below] or by phone, 416-524-2360.

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Let's get my bass back!!!!

Ben Miller






[Message forwarded by Mark Sepic - email info re the bass to carlocoppola@sympatico.ca.]




------------------------------------------------

No comments: