Sunday, July 06, 2008

WHITBY WING SHACK & CYCLONE RECORDS ROCK N ROLL CANCER BENEFIT


Cancer has affected all our lives at some point. Whether it was a relative or a friend. I myself have been deeply affected by the disease. My name is Brian Goguen. I lost both my parents, my Mom when I was only 11. This has always been a dream of mine to do something to try & stop more people's lives from being affected. It started as something small & has grown into something big, thanks to the Whitby Wing Shack & Cyclone Records.

Please come out & support this event. The headliner for this event is Steve Madden, with more to be announced. We're still working on a date for this event. Stay tuned & Thanks!! Please invite all your friends & make this event a huge success!

A special thanks to Ron Smith of the Whitby Wing Shack and last but not least my good friend, Dwayne Keys (dwayne.keyzz @ hotmail .com), and all the musicians involved!!

Thanx

Confirmed Bands:

Smoke Stack Lightning - Featuring Steve Madden (The Prime Rockers, Marshall Law and Reckless)

Rumbleseat, with special guest Max Brand

Kenny MacInnis

Don L

We are pleased to announce the addition of Lisa Smith's Powerhaus.

Colin Picken has also offered to play, date pending.

The only great cover of Steve Ray Vaughan (Cold Shot) has also contacted me, but date thing, as well.

Keep posted for more bands to come.


Brian Goguen

------------------------------------------------

No comments: