Sunday, July 20, 2008

SEB @ GARY 17'S NEW OPEN STAGE - JULY 24 (KRAMER'S - TORONTO)


Sebastian to showcase at my new open stage Thurs., July 24.

Great news! I’ve just confirmed that Sebastian Agnello will be the debut showcase feature at the first installment of my new Thursday night open stage at Kramer’s Bar & Grill, 1915 Yonge St., across the corner from Davisville subway station in lovely uptown Toronto.

The show will run each week from 9:30 till 2 a.m. and the club offers ½-price appetizers all night long. Naturally I’ll be spinning tracks from discs by local and Canadian bands and singer-songwriters between live spots and I’ll have a house guitar and house keyboard available for use by participants.

It all starts this week, Thursday, July 24, on the street-level front room of this cozy club with two patios. Sebastian’s set will commence about 11 p.m. Be there or be square!

Seb's website: www.turtleshellmusic.com



Gary 17
Publisher & Editor, to-nite magazine


Join my to-nite Yahoo Groups website at http://to-nite.bigsmokemusic.com to read all the stories in the current and recent issues.

Now hear SIX Gary 17 songs on my Facebook profile's ReverbNation window:

http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/507068


-------------------------------------------------

No comments: