Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DAVE RAVE NEWS - SEPT. 23/08


Hey, everybody. 'hope you’re doing well.

Just wanted to let you know I’ve going back to Minneapolis, Minnesota, to play again at the Hexagon with the Sons of Gloria. I’m looking forward to seeing Tom and the gang again there this Saturday, September 27.

I’m also headed back to Europe for my third tour this year. It should be a lot of fun crossing the pond with Ralph Alfonso to see old friends and new acquaintances. When I get back, I’ll be playing New York City at The Cutting Room with the Bedsit Poets and George Usher on October 21st.

Details about all of these shows and a few more are on my site at www.dave-rave.com.

Rick Andrew, Tim Gibbons and I had an acoustic Shakers reunion that was recorded by Tom Wilson for his brand new Shadows and Light Song Series. Here are the links.

"Leave My Woman Alone": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxGI-UZ6d8k

"Loving You": http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zRrXx2QKw0

'can’t wait to see you all on our travels.

Take care,


Raver
dave@dave-rave.com


------------------------------------------------

No comments: