Wednesday, March 12, 2008

JEROME GODBOO - UPCOMING GIGS (TORONTO, ON)
Hello, music lovers.
I woke up today with a happy smile on my face. I thought this morning maybe I'd pick up a guitar, a harmonica or an accordion and polish off one of my new songs. But, on the way to my pile of instruments, I tripped over this email from a concerned friend...
Hey, Jerome. I have noticed you have not updated your month of March gigs on your site. Are you taking a break?
So, before the guitar gets played today, thanks for your concern and here ya go:
Every Tues. in Mar. (then it's over), with Brokenjoe - Grossman's Tavern - 10 p.m.
Sat., Mar.15, with Pat Rush, Al Cross and Alec Fraser - Quigleys - Queen St. E. - 10 p.m.
Sat., March 22 - 3:30-6:30 p.m. - Rex Hotel - Queen St. W. - matinee with David Rotundo, Shawn Kellerman, Al Cross and Alec Fraser
Sun., Mar. 23 - 7 p.m. - Hollywood - 1184 The Queensway - with Robbie Lane and the Disciples
Also, for those of you who are into gardening, check out Janey Jane's website for her spring schedule of workshops and events - www.gardenjane.com


-----------------------------------------------

No comments: