Tuesday, April 07, 2009

BOB ACTON'S "GATHERING SPACES" PREVIEW EXHIBIT A GRAND SUCCESS!

Greetings, everyone.

Thank you to all those (~75) who attended the vernissage of my photography exhibition on Monday night (Apr. 5) at the Bytown Museum in Ottawa. I enjoyed the party and want to thank Irene's Pub for providing the food and arranging the beer with Big Rock Brewery.

Thank you to Mike Markham for producing the exhibition soundtrack, and thank you to Mike, Corky and Chuck Karn for the musical entertainment. The exhibition is available for viewing at the Bytown Museum until June 28, 2009.
With that behind me, I can turn to the backlog of images requiring my attention. Below is a link to photo galleries that I've taken at Mike and Corky's Blues Showcase at Irene's Pub, including the latest posting from March 19, 2009, featuring John Yemensky.

It is recommended that the photos be viewed in SLIDESHOW mode so that they appear in full screen view. If you want, you can adjust the slide speed to be faster than the default speed.

Enjoy.

Bob Acton

http://bacton.smugmug.com/share/cFoCZfrollzaE


----------------------------------------------------

No comments: