Friday, April 04, 2008

ROB TOGNONI - TOURING, IRONYARD - REVISITED CD
Hi, All!
I hope you are well and happy! It's been a couple of months since I last emailed. My apologies, as things have been very hectic with the tour, new label and other good things happening behind the scenes. So far, the tour has been a hell of a lot of fun...as it should be!
Musically we are exploring every corner of blues rock we possibly can through jamming around on stage. It's such a good thing when you play with great musicians, and that's something I will always do! Some moments on stage are just magical to us....hence all the smiles and laughs up there!
You can check some new photos at the website. Yep, I got that green army shirt on again! Actually, I have a few of them...I just like 'em...Leonnie (my wife) is always trying to get me to elaborate on the wardrobe...but I'm a.."what do I need another pair of shoes for...I can only wear one pair!" kind of bloke. So, if you see a shirt change..it means Leonnie made me wear it.
Photos can be viewed at: http://robtognoni.myphotoalbum.com/
Finally, The Ironyard - Revisited CD is now available online at my website at http://www.robtognoni.com/music.htm.
It has been remixed, some re-recording and an added 6 bonus tracks...hope you like it...you can listen to it online as well.
Take care!
Kind regards,
Rob
Music
PUBLICITY:
Nicole Werner
Waldstraße 14
D-63165
Mühlheim, Germany
Phone: +49 [0] 6108 79 65 46
Fax: +49 [0] 6108 79 65 47
Mobile: +49 [0] 173 362 0124
SPONSORS:
----------------------------------------------

No comments: