Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NEWSLETTER FROM RITA CHIARELLI (MAR. 24)


Hello, folks.

I’m writing to you from a hotel room in Vienna, Austria...every once in a while I like to share with you some great events... First ..Let me say that 2008 was a “very good year”....2 nominations for ‘uptown goes downtown’ and another award for ‘cuore...the Italian sessions’..Some very cool gigs...2 tours of Europe.... 2009 is looking even better....great festivals coming this summer, to some of these I’ll be bringing my seven piece band... I call it”the big blues band”... 3 nights with the Kitchener Waterloo Symphony... A return to Thunder Bay for a concert with the Thunder Bay symphony......For all upcoming concerts please check out: www.ritachiarelli.com And...hey,i have finally booked studio time to record a new all original album....more on this later.... But getting back to where I am sitting at the moment...in Vienna....in two days I will perform an acoustic blues concert behind “the historic walls of Mozart’s house”!! This is part of ‘spring time blues in Vienna’..Now I figure there has got to be some great inspiration at Amadeus’ house...where he wrote many great operas...(’le nozze di Figaro’)...and where he died.... So there you have it...an update will come when I get back to Canada...oh, I’m having some footage taken...so if I don’t look too tired, bloated, homesick, weary, I‘ll have it posted... ‘til soon....


Rita

www.ritachiarelli.com


------------------------------------------------

No comments: