Thursday, August 27, 2009

DAWNGREETER RELEASES THE SPIRIT OF KOKOPELLI'S LIGHT



I just want to let you know that I released my new CD, The Spirit of Kokopelli’s Light, on June 16. If you like [progressive] flute music, this is the CD for you. I performed on the Native American flute, using different styles of music ranging from the Blues to African beats to Celtic music. Check out the music examples provided on MySpace. I also just released a music video on YouTube performing the song, "Transformation". Go to YouTube Music and type “dawngreeter”on the search engine. Feel free to comment on the music and the video on the MySpace page, or just say Hi and I’ll get back to you for a chat!!



Steve (aka Dawngreeter)

www.myspace.com/dgreeter


-----------------------------------------------

No comments: