Thursday, August 20, 2009

JOHANNES LINSTEAD RELEASES MYSTICO CD



Hola!

I am proud to announce that my new CD MISTICO is finally finished! The first shipment is supposed to arrive tomorrow, just in time for my next couple of performances. Many of you that came out to our shows in July were lucky enough to get the pre-release version packaged in an eco-sleeve. The retail version will be released in a digipak (the kind that uses less plastic) - this marks the first time my CDs have been packaged in this format. The official street date for retail (Barnes & Noble, Borders, iTunes, Amazon, etc) is September 15th!

You can pre-order MISTICO here: http://www.johanneslinstead.com/home - FIRST 25 ORDERS WILL RECEIVE AN AUTOGRAPHED COPY PLUS LIMITED EDITION GUITAR PICK! You can hear soundclips here: http://www.johanneslinstead.com/home/?q=node/150

July was a really busy month trying to get the CD done and with many performances in the Southern Ontario region. Despite the overwhelming amount of rain (apparently almost 4 times the seasonal average) none of our shows were rained-out or canceled!

Did you bring a camera? If you took photos of our performances or if we had a picture taken together after the show, and you want to share it, please email it to me at mail@johanneslinstead.com.

Hope to see you soon...Love and blessings,

Johannes
http://www.johanneslinstead.com


Upcoming Concerts

Wednesday September 16 ~ 8:00 - 10:00 pm - Brantford ON
Brantford Jazz concert series
Sanderson Centre

Friday Oct 2 ~ 6:00 pm - West Bend WI
Guitar of Fire! "A Night of Romance - Latin Style" presented by Casa Guadalupe Dinner, Dance, Auction, Tequila Tasting, and Concert! Chandelier Ballroom - 150 Jefferson Ave For tickets call: 262-306-2900 or online at www.casaguadalupeonline.org

Recent Fan Mail

Wonderful music; so inspirational. You are very gifted from God...xxxxx
~ Tracey, Florida

What a romantic, heart touching tones...Much blessings.
~ Alikee, Estonia

Your concert last night was amazing in the mastery of the guitar.
~ Robin, Burlington ON

My dad sent me your music about six weeks ago. He stumbled upon it. He passed it on to me & ever since, that's all I have listened to. I told him that I was so inspired that I was going to get a spanish guitar & try to learn your style. Then I realized that there is just no way I could ever capture your technique. I guess I'll just listen & appreciate your God given talent. Your music is a true inspiration. Keep doing what you are doing & just know that many many people are impacted with your music. Best to you and your family.
~ Patrick, USA

Thank you and your music is amazing!
~ Jasmin, Toronto

JOHANNES,YOUR VIRTUOSITY LEAVE ME BREATHLESS!
~ Svetlana, Toronto

Just wanted to say hello and to tell you the same thing I am positive everyone who hears your music says; DAMN, THAT WAS GREAT! I came out on Saturday night at the Jazz Festival on Queen St. East in Toronto. Heard you and your band play and was blown away. It has been a really long time since I've experienced music like yours. Made me feel like a slice of butter on fresh warm bread. There is no better way to describe it. So THANK YOU for that.
~ Andra-Maria, Toronto

Good day!I So love your music! My favourite are La Serpiente, Kiss the Earth, Café Tropical!
~ Paolo Kokin, Russia

I am a massive fan, and am absolutely loving the work of late. Its really inspiring me to get through these tough times.
~ Jamie, England


www.johanneslinstead.com


------------------------------------------------

No comments: