Thursday, August 20, 2009

TO-NITE TNG NOW CALLED TORONTO MOON (AUG. 14)




As you'll read on the second of two pages above, to-nite TNG is now Toronto Moon and it's the beginning of an exciting time in the history of the magazine. If you have any questions, suggestions or comments feel free to share them with me -I'm always inte4rested in what my subscribers have to say!

Gary 17
,
Publisher & Editor, to-nite magazine Tel: 416-424-1743
now available weekly via email as jpg attachments!
Hear my radio show, Open Season, at www.radiothatdoesntsuck.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Gary17 -songs on My Band tab

Check out my Sonic Bids EPK at http://www.sonicbids.com/epk/epk.asp?epk_id=202800

Now hosting Tues. open stage 9-2 @ California Pub, 914 Pape Ave. @ Mortimer



----------------------------------------------

No comments: