Monday, September 28, 2009

MUSIC NEWS NASHVILLE, VOL. 4, ISSUE 26 - SEPT. 28/09


Newsletter For September 28, 2009

Volume 4 Issue 26


Good morning...

A note from Dan...

This is the week I will be under the knife for my cancer surgery. I will be entering the VA Medical Center in Decatur (Atlanta) GA at 6:00am on Thursday morning. I will be in the hospital for six days on the 9th floor (not sure of a room number). I would welcome anyone stopping by if you are close to the area... and send chocolate in lieu of flowers!

I want to thank everyone who has sent their thoughts and prayers my way. I definitely need them all. This is a scary time of life for me, but I AM going to overcome the situation and make it through the other side.

I would also like to thank MusiCares for the assistance they are providing. This worthy organization has not only helped me but a number of other industry people that I know. I would like to ask you to donate to them if you have time. To do so, visit my donations page. To go straight there, CLICK HERE

My family will be providing periodic updates on my facebook page about my situation, and a friend will be sending out emails on my behalf while I am unable to do so. Additionally, Music News Nashville's LATEST NEWS will continue being updated, and I would like to thank Jaimie and Kyra for their help.

I appreciate my friends and family and am thankful for all. I will be back... and better than ever.

That said... There is new information, news, CD reviews and more on the Music News Nashville website. CLICK HERE to go directly there.


An upcoming event we would recommend you attend is hit songwriter Beth Nielsen Chapman's 2009 Crativity Stargaze seminar. It's a 3 day event starting October 16. Click on the graphic below for more information.

We've posted a new page on Music News Nashville - CONCERTS. It's under the EVENTS button. Find out who's playing at major venues. If you have a major venue near you that you would like to see included, please email dan and let him know the venue and URL address for it.

For the latest full issue of Music News Nashville with links to articles, photos and more, CLICK HERE

Find out where you can send your music to win cash prizes, recording contracts and more. CLICK HERE and click on FOR ARTISTS/WRITERS on the menu, and then on CONTEST/COMPETITIONS. There are many new ones up and listed.

If you visit the CLUB LISTING page under Showcases and Events and see a club that either no longer exists or know of one that isn't listed, please send us that information.

While you're surfing the net, please visit Dan's Facebook profile and become his friend. CLICK HERE

As always, we thank you for reading Music News Nashville. Tell all your friends about us or, better yet, forward them the newsletter. You can do so with a link at the bottom of the e-mail you received.

We hope you had a great weekend. Pass Music News Nashville on to a friend - use the link at the bottom of the page..

All the best...

Dan

(c) 2005-2009 MNN Enterprises, LLC. Music News Nashville is designed, owned

and published by Dan Harr. All rights reserved.



-------------------------------------------------

No comments: