Thursday, August 07, 2008

FRANKYE KELLY & CO. @ YOSHI'S (OAKLAND, CA) - AUG. 19


August 6, 2008

Hi, Everyone.

I hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying your life as much as possible. I just returned from a four-month tour in Bangkok, Thailand, and I am so happy to be home. I am performing at Yoshi’s in Oakland [CA] at Jack London Square on August 19, 2008. That’s right, August 19, 2008, in two weeks.

I would truly appreciate your support and attendance. I will have some wonderful musical artists appearing with me:

Glen Pearson on piano
Ranzel Merritt on drums
Ron Belcher on bass
Michael O’Neill on woodwinds

and my special guest, Kahlil Shaheed, on trumpet.

I am releasing my new cd, Frankye Kelly’s Tribute to Shirley Horn, and I will be singing songs from that new cd, as well as some old-time favorites.

This promises to be a wonderful night of great music and I want to see you there.

The shows are at 8 & 10 PM.

For tickets and information, please call (510) 238-9200.

The address is: 510 Embarcadero, Oakland, CA 94607

Please have a wonderful day.

Peace and Love,


Frankye Kelly

www.frankyekelly.com


---------------------------------------------

No comments: