Saturday, August 30, 2008

THE NATIONALS' BASSIST PAUL McNAMARA PASSES AWAY


Wake for Paul McNamara Sunday; www.PaulMcNamara.ca


Just got off the phone with Michele Garry and she tells me this Sunday night, August 31, there'll be a wake for Paul McNamara, who diedTuesday, at Grossman's. As I'm sure you all know, normally Paul would be at Grossman's on a Sunday night as the bass player for the jam hosted by The Nationals, so hopefully his spirit will visit that haunt at least one more time.

She also told me that a website has been set up in Paul's memory: www.paulmcnamara.ca . I visited it and left my condolences, so you might want to do the same. There's also a Facebook site: R.I.P. Paul McNamara, bass player for The Nationals.


Gary 17
Publisher & Editor, to-nite magazine
http://to-nite.bigsmokemusic.com
Tel: 416-424-1743


-----------------------------------------------

No comments: