Wednesday, June 24, 2009

DAVE RAVE BAND @ BACKSTAGE CAPITOL THEATRE (DELHI, ON) - JUNE 27


Hey everybody,

We’re doing a special show in Delhi this Saturday, June 27th. I’ll be chronicling my musical career in the historical downtown Backstage Capitol Theatre. I’ll be joined by Cleave Anderson (Blue Rodeo) and other special guests. There are still a few tickets left on-line at www.BackStageCapitol.com .

You can find the Backstage Capitol Theatre at 93 King Street and you can call them at
519-582-7272 if you need any more information.

I’ve got some other good news. Coming up on June 30th my first singles will be available on iTunes from my upcoming album to be released on Bongo Beat Records. The songs will be “Streets of Liverpool” and “Anne-Marie”. You can hear and see a preview of “Anne-Marie” on youtube.com with me and the Plastic Heroes wandering the streets of Paris. Here’s the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbWY4wAvSdc . I’ll give you all of the information next week.

Hope you’re enjoying your summer.



Raver

www.dave-rave.com


-----------------------------------------------

No comments: